General Inspection Methodology and Procedures
- Also referred to as Red Tags
- Usually applied to applications, systems, equipment that would be unsafe and dangerous if allowed to remain in operation.
- Requires service technician to repair or replace.
- Inspector must re-inspect completed work before operation resumes.
Citations or Summonses
General Inspection Methodology & Procedures
- Violation of Fire Prevention Code is considered a misdemeanor.
- These documents constitute a notice for the violator to appear in court
FPT 102 - Fire Prevention and Inspection // Instructor: Kevin M. Kolb