Fire Inspection Organization
Fire Prevention Organization
- Coveralls, clip board, inspection forms.
- Graphs and note paper, tape measure.
- Hard hat. Do not enter area requiring a hard hat without proper head covering.
- Safety shoes, glasses, ear plugs
- Pitot tube for water flow tests.
- Reference books
- List of special hazards commonly found in the type of occupancy being inspected.
- Copy of previous inspection reports.
- Personal identification.
FPT 102 - Fire Prevention and Inspection // Instructor: Kevin M. Kolb